A child must turn 5 years of age on or before 30th April during the year of enrolment.
The following list provides an agreed order of priority for enrolment:
1. Catholic children who are residents of the parish enrolment boundary
2. Catholic children who do not reside in the parish enrolment boundary but are recognised as parishioners by the Parish Priest
3. Catholic children from other parishes (for pastoral reasons)
4. Children from non-Catholic Eastern churches who reside in the parish enrolment boundary.
5. Children from non-Catholic Eastern churches who reside outside the parish enrolment boundary.
6. Other Christian children who reside in the parish enrolment boundary.
7. Other Christian children who reside outside the parish enrolment boundary.
8. Non-Christian children who reside in the parish enrolment boundary.
9. Non-Christian children who reside outside the parish enrolment boundary.
Siblings of children already enrolled in the school are given priority.
Proof of residency in the parish enrolment boundary is required. Two consecutive utilities invoices/bank statements, rates notice or rental agreement to be provided at enrolment.
When enrolling your child, the procedure is as follows:
1. Complete the Application for Enrolment and Collection Notice and Agreement.
2. All relevant information, e.g. birth certificate, baptism certificate, medical plan, immunisation history statement is to be attached to the enrolment form.
3. Meet with the Principal via the interview process.
4. There is a formal acceptance letter sent to you with more information.
5. Bring your child along to the orientation session/s and parent meeting in November.
St. Margaret's School welcomes your enrolment enquiry.