A child must turn 5 years of age on or before 30th April during the year of enrolment.
The following list provides an agreed order of priority for enrolment:
1. Catholic children who are residents of the parish enrolment boundary
2. Catholic children who do not reside in the parish enrolment boundary, but are recognised as parishioners by the Parish Priest
3. Catholic children from other parishes (for pastoral reasons).
4. Children from non-Catholic Eastern churches who reside in the parish enrolment boundary.
5. Children from non-Catholic Eastern churches who reside outside the parish enrolment boundary.
6. Other Christian children who reside in the parish enrolment boundary.
7. Other Christian children who reside outside the parish enrolment boundary.
8. Non-Christian children who reside in the parish enrolment boundary.
9. Non-Christian children who reside outside the parish enrolment boundary.
Siblings of children already enrolled in the school are given priority.
Proof of residency in the parish enrolment boundary is required. Two consecutive utilities invoices/bank statements, rates notice or rental agreement to be provided at the time of enrolment.
1. Complete, sign and submit the “Application for Enrolment” and “Enrolment Agreement” by the enrolment closing date.
2. Attach to the Application for Enrolment:
Immunisation History Statement
Proof of Residency at the home address of the prospective student
Medical Reports and Action Plans where requested
3. You will be notified if you are required to meet with the School Principal.
4. Formal letter of offer sent in June.
5. Payment of enrolment acceptance deposit to confirm position.
6. Your child to attend Orientation sessions in November. Parents/guardians to attend Information sessions in November.
St. Margaret's School welcomes your enrolment enquiry.